From technology innovation to industry leadership: a new vision for Australia
To celebrate 30 years of innovation, The Warren Centre led a discussion to create a vision and strategy for Australian industries for the next 30 years.
Speakers’ presentations are now available as slides to download and audio podcasts, as are the outcome messages of Vision30. You can also view photographs on our Facebook page facebook.com/TheWarrenCentre.
The discussion continues at our series of Vision30 Follow-On Seminars, starting with Professor Mark Dodgson speaking about Australia on the Global Innovation Stage on Thursday 28 November.
Presented by Australia’s industry leaders and thinkers, including:
- Keynote speaker: Ian Thomas, President, Boeing Australia & South Pacific
- Matt Barrie – CEO, Freelancer.com
- Catherine Caruana-McManus – Smarter Cities Executive, IBM
- Branko Celler – Principal Scientist R&D Strategy, CSIRO Computational Informatics
- Professor Martin Cole – Chief of CSIRO Animal, Food and Health Sciences
- Chris Delaney – CEO, Goodman Fielder
- Professor Andy Dong – Future Fellow & Warren Centre Chair for Engineering Innovation
- Hugh Durrant-Whyte – CEO, NICTA
- Bronwyn Evans – CEO, Standards Australia
- Alan Finkel – President, ATSE and Chancellor, Monash University
- Bruce Grey – CEO, Advanced Manufacturing CRC
- Peter Leonard – Partner, Gilbert + Tobin
- James Bradfield Moody – CEO, TuShare
- Barry Murphy – Past President, Caltex Australia
- Greg Stone – CTO, Microsoft Australia
- John Webster – CEO, Foodbank
Click here to download the Vision30 flyer (PDF, 807 kB).