Tech23.2017: Celebrating Australian Innovation
10 October @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm$165 - $275
The Warren Centre is proud to support Tech.23.2017 in Sydney on Tuesday 10 October 2017.
Tech23 is a national one-day event where emerging Australian tech companies show off their innovations and are celebrated in a welcoming, enriching environment.
Over nine years, Tech23 has featured gems like CultureAmp, bigtincan, BuildingIQ, Kaggle, Upguard, Plutora, and Smart Sparrow. Tech23 2017 once again spotlights the up-and-coming Aussie entrepreneurs and businesses that will be making waves across the globe in years to come.
This year’s 23 startups will change the way we harvest food, pay bills, teach our children, power our homes, and much more.
Through the magic mix of exciting startups, investors, potential customers, global industry leaders and mentors, Tech23 brings together the ingredients that make our country’s innovation ecosystem unlike any other. This is where partnerships ignite – you never know who you might meet!
- 23 startups with exciting ideas, technologies, and innovations
- Heavy-hitting speakers
- Influential and respected alumni making international waves with their Tech23-supported innovations
- Distinguished leaders from industry, research and development, enterprise, and government
- A showcase of research commercialisation/accelerator programs on Innovation Island
- World-changing ideas for sectors including the environment, education, health, medtech, retail and enterprise, data and many more
- A stirring awards celebration and an enviable range of prizes
- Examples of successful collaborations and the opportunity to forge new ones!